By Devin Almonte
Skin care has come a long way, even in most recent years. There is an old way of doing things and a new way of doing things, Take a look at how we used to treat skin care the old way. Learn why that approach needs to change and why our skin is so important. Discover the new revolutionary way to approach skin care and how Défiderm may help us get there.
Skin Care The Old Way
Fast forward to today, and we have stand-alone retail stores just for skincare. They stock their shelves with everything from exfoliants, toners, serums, oils, starter kits, three-step processes, blemish removers, eye care, cleansers, face masks, moisturizers, and scrubs. And for an added punch to your skincare regimen (and a hit to your wallet) you can take a medical approach to skincare by getting your fillers, peels, botox, and lasers by your trusted local medical physician.
So how do we really know what is best for us? As it stands now, it's been a lot of trial and error. We need to recognize that many factors play into this. Our skin needs are always changing and greatly affected by various factors such as our age, the climate, our hormones, the seasons, or even what we eat and drink. So your tried and true moisturizer that works wonders for your skin in the winter may become your worst enemy during those hot and humid summer months.
The Quest for More Knowledge: Défiderm
- Helps you understand your skin before you treat it
- It records your skin condition and identifies daily changes to your skin condition
- It combines skin, temperature, moisture and uv information to give you an accurate skin assessment based on your skin condition and the environment
- Records product history and makes product recommendations based on your skin condition and environmental assessment
Perfect Products for Your Skin
- When you gently put the device on your skin, the application on the smartphone will display the level of hydration, melanin and skin health.
- It will also display the temperature and humidity percentages in your surroundings, which can help you better discover your skin condition and find the most suitable skin care regimen.
By the looks of it, it appears that Défiderm may be the mover and shaker that can truly help us understand the health of our skin first before we treat our skin cosmetically. There's no doubt that this technologically-advanced skin analyzer is going to be making waves in the world of skin care.
Health & Wellness Expert - Health, Fitness, Wellness, Beauty
Apparel & Accessories
How Do I
Life And Living